Welcome to the Frankston Heights Primary School 2018 Fair online auction!
Our School Fair is our biggest biannual fundraiser.
As a small, government school, we rely on the generosity of our local community to help raise funds to provide extra resources for our students.
We encourage you to bid generously on our auction items and support the local business’ who have so kindly supported our school.
The online auction will end at 9pm on Tuesday November 13. All auction items are to be paid for and collected at the Frankston Heights Primary School office during school hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.00pm. Payment can be Made via cash or EFT.
Payment is required within one week of the auction closing (Tuesday 20th November)
Please join us at our Fair on Friday 16th November, 2018 2pm-7pm.
Fun for all ages:
Devonshire Tea, Sausage Sizzle, Canteen
Emergency services visitors
Beer, wine & cheese garden (18+).
Please click the link to view and bid on all available items…
To Place a Bid:
- Legibly print your name, contact information and bid amount in the spaces provided in the bidding row.
- All bids MUST be an even dollar amount.
- Any omitted information will make your bid invalid.
- Participants MUST be 18 years of age to bid on an item that includes alcohol.
- Bidding will close at 9pm sharp on Tuesday 13th November.
- Any bids placed after the closing will be invalid.
- The highest bid at the close of the auction will represent the winning bid.
- In the event of a dispute, the Silent Auction Chair shall have final authority to determine the winning bidders.
Claiming Your Winnings:
- Bidders are responsible to check the result of the auction.
- ID will be required for collection of your item(s)
- Auction winners are responsible for transporting their item(s) home.
Paying For Your Winnings:
- Bidders are responsible for paying for ALL auction items you win. There are NO exceptions!
- Cash, EFT or credit card accepted
- Winners will have 7 days to make payment otherwise they will forfeit the right to purchase the item(s) and the next bidder in line for the item will be offered the opportunity to purchase the item.
- All sales are final!
- All items are sold “AS IS”; there is no guarantee or warranty.
- Gift certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Be aware some items may be subject to conditions set by the donor including, but not limited to, preset dates or times, extra fees, expiration dates, and age requirements.
- We will provide all known information on the item, including known restrictions.
- We are not responsible for any omitted information not indicated by the donor.